1000kg Goods Lift Park Royal London
|1000kg Goods Lift Park Royal London
Large Goods Lift installed Park Royal London NW10 6NF with a lift capacity 1,000kg and a clear platform size 2800mm (2800mm door) x 1500mm, finished floor level 3500mm. Goods Lift platform is fitted with 2 x 1100mm high infilled panels on the non-loading sides in Red RAL 3020 with an open platform.
In addition the platform is fitted with shoots bolts / parking bolts, these engage from the platform and locate on the main ring beam of the support structure making it safe for personnel to enter the platform. Goods lift supplied with loading ramp size H120mm x W2800mm x L1500mm at lower level and “Press to Go” one touch controls with emergency stop at both levels.
The self-supporting lift structure is manufactured from 100mm steel box section with welded mesh infilled panels painted standard colour RAL 7016. Goods lift manufactured with 2000mm high double loading gates mesh panels at each level and these are fitted with magnetic interlock system to ensure that the loading gates can only operate in conjunction with the lift controls and the lift will be prevented from operating if loading gates on any level are not fully closed. The overall height of the upper level structure is 2160mm.
To prevent accidental damage from pallet trucks and fork lift trucks the power pack and hydraulic system is in enclosed in a lockable steel cabinet size D500mm x L500mm x H1300mm. Electrics 3 phase, 400v, 3Kw and control voltage 24 volt IP55.
- Emergency lowering system when power is cut off
- Pre wired control box included magnetic starter and overload fuse
- Upper level travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Control points are fitted to both ground and upper floor levels
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system housed separately at ground level
- The raised height of the lift is governed by a switch system to ensure that the lift platform parks level with upper floor
- Installation; Chandos Road, Park Royal London NW10 6NF
Manual Handling Solutions – Mezzanine Goods Lifts have a wealth of experience in the design, manufacturing process and installing cost effective mezzanine goods lifts in commercial, residential and industrial properties in and around London and throughout the UK. We can design, manufacture and install a bespoke goods lift system that accommodates almost any space and any specification. Our range of goods lifts – hydraulic goods lifts are ideal for restaurants, hotels, museums, supermarkets, warehouses, theatres, retail including basement locations. Our lifts can be customised to meet individual requirements.
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk