Goods Lift Dartford Kent
Goods Lift single mast installed Clipper Blvd East, Crossways Business Park, Dartford Kent with a lift capacity 1000kg and a clear platform size 1500mm x 1500mm, finished floor level 4851mm. Goods Lift platform fitted with fully enclosed car 1100mm high with infilled panels on the non-loading sides and twin opening interlocked gates on the loading face finished in Red RAL 3020. At the lower level Goods lift supplied with run on loading ramp 120mm x 1580mm x 1250mm.
Goods Lift self-supporting lift structure manufactured from 100mm x 100mm box section steel with infilled mesh panels Grey RAL 7016. At each entrance there are 2000mm high twin loading doors these are fitted with interlock system to ensure that the loading gates can only operate in conjunction with the lift controls and the lift will be prevented from operating if loading gates on any level are not fully closed. The overall height of the upper level guarding is 2200mm
To prevent damage from pallet trucks and fork lift trucks the power pack / hydraulic system is in enclosed in a lockable steel cabinet size D500mm x L500mm x H1300mm. Electrics 3 phase, 400v, 3Kw control voltage 24 volt IP55, operational controls are “Press to Go” one touch with emergency stop at both levels.
- Emergency lowering system when power is cut off
- Pre wired control box included magnetic starter and overload fuse
- Upper level travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Control points are fitted to both ground and upper floor levels
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system housed separately at ground level
- The raised height of the lift is governed by a switch system to ensure that the lift platform parks level with upper floor
- Installed; Clipper Blvd East, Crossways Business Park, Dartford, Kent DA2 6QB
Manual Handling Solutions – Mezzanine Goods Lifts have a wealth of experience in the design, manufacturing process and installing cost effective mezzanine goods lifts in commercial, residential and industrial properties throughout the UK. We can design, manufacture and install a bespoke goods lift system that accommodates almost any space and any specification. Our range of mezzanine goods lifts – hydraulic goods lifts are ideal for restaurants, hotels, museums, supermarkets, warehouses, theatres, retail and distribution centres including basement locations.
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk