Goods Lift East Sussex
Goods Lift single mast installed St Leonards-on-sea Hastings East Sussex with a lift capacity 500kg and a clear platform size 1500mm x 1500mm, finished floor level 3548mm. Goods Lift platform is fitted with 3 x 1100mm high infilled panels on the non-loading sides in Red RAL 3020 and a drop down barrier on the loading sides. Goods lift supplied with loading ramp size H100mm x W1580mm x L1250mm at lower level and “Press to Go” one touch controls with emergency stop at both levels.
Goods Lift self-supporting lift structure is manufactured from 100mm X 100mm box section steel with welded mesh infilled panels colour RAL 7024. Goods lift manufactured with 2000mm high double loading gates mesh panels at each level and these are fitted with interlock system to ensure that the loading gates can only operate in conjunction with the lift controls and the lift will be prevented from operating if loading gates on any level are not fully closed. The overall height of the upper level guarding is 2190mm.
To prevent damage from pallet trucks and fork lift trucks the power pack / hydraulic system is in enclosed in a lockable steel cabinet size D500mm x L500mm x H1300mm. Electrics 3 phase, 400v, 3Kw control voltage 24 volt IP55.
- Emergency lowering system when power is cut off
- Pre wired control box included magnetic starter and overload fuse
- Upper level travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Control points are fitted to both ground and upper floor levels
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system housed separately at ground level
- The raised height of the lift is governed by a switch system to ensure that the lift platform parks level with upper floor
- Installed; Stanier Road, Castleham Industrial Estate, St Leonards-On-Sea East Sussex
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Manual Handling Solutions – Goods Lifts have a wealth of experience in the design, manufacturing process and installing cost effective mezzanine goods lifts in commercial, residential and industrial properties throughout the UK. We can design, manufacture and install a bespoke goods lift system that accommodates almost any space and any specification. Our range of goods lifts – hydraulic goods lifts are ideal for restaurants, hotels, museums, supermarkets, warehouses, theatres, retail including basement locations.
Goods Lift in Hastings, Goods Lift in St Leonards-On-Sea, Goods Lift in Eastbourne, Goods Lift in Bexhill, Goods Lift in Brighton, Goods Lift in Rye, Goods Lift in Battle, Goods Lift in Newhaven, Goods Lift in Lewes, Goods Lift in Hailsham, Goods Lift in Uckfield, Goods Lift in Burgess Hill, or surrounding areas please contact Manual Handling Solutions Tel 01553811977.
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk