Goods Lift Scissor Table style, Manchester Pit Installed Scissor Table
rails lightbox jqueryby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Typical overview of the Mezzanine floor lifter:
- TYPE – High Lift Scissor Table
- FIELD OF APPLICATION – Lifting goods to a second floor (Goods Lift)
- MODEL – TLXY3-40/450-2C
- CAPACITY – CAPACITY – 4000KG’s – evenly distributed
- TRAVEL – 1200mm minimum to 5700mm maximum from floor (4500mm of stroke)
- CLOSED HEIGHT – 1200mm
- PLAN SIZE – 2500mm long x 3500mm wide overall top platform. The fixed end of the table will be on the 3500mm side to ensure that when the table is in the raised position there will be deflection along the whole length whilst loading table.
- DECKING – Anti slip surface (checker plate)
- OPERATION – Electro-hydraulic power unit â€“ built in the table.
- POWER SUPPLY – 400 Volts, 3 phases, 50 Hz
- CONTROL VOLTAGE – 24 Volts with IP55 insulated electrics.
- SPEED – Approximately 100 seconds to maximum height
- FINISH – RAL To be confirmed.
- LOCATION – Indoors
- CONTROLS – A control panel will be fitted on both the lower and upper floor.
- SAFETY EDGE – There is a built in safety function in the safety frame. If the Safety Frame is touched on its way down, the Lift stops immediately. To continue lowering, the table has to be raised a little to be able to lower again.
- HAND RAILS – 1100mm high heavy duty welded handrails with kick boards, fitted to both 2500mm sides.
- SAFETY GATES – 1100mm high heavy duty welded safety gates with kick boards, fitted to both 3500mm sides, outwards opening – saloon type.
- INTERLOCKING GATES – All gates will be interlocking, which will ensure that the table can not be operated if the gates on the table or the external gates are in the open postion.All gates will need to be closed for the table to raise or lower
- EXTERNAL GATES – The scissor table will be protected by external gates and rails on both the lower and upper floors. These gates and rails will be also be interlocked. Please see attached image at the end of this quote.
- INSTALLATION – The table will be installed and commissioned by our engineers and will take approximately 5 days. The table will be fitted with lifting eye bolts for easy installation in pit if required.
- EN 1570 – Manufactured to meet all requirements of current European Standards for scissor lifts.
- GENERAL – The table will be pit mounted so it is imperative that the pit is built to the tolerances we recommend.
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk