Goods Lift Swindon Wiltshire
Through floor 3 tier single mast industrial goods lift 500kg capacity installed Swindon Wiltshire with a clear platform size 1500mm x 1500mm, finished floor levels at G -3500mm and 7000mm. Platform fitted with 2 x 1100mm high infilled panels on the non-loading sides and twin infilled opening interlocked gates on loading sides Red RAL 3020. Goods lift supplied with safety shoot bolts, 120mm x 1580mm x 1250mm loading ramp at lower level and “Press to Go” one touch controls with emergency stop at all levels.
The self-supporting lift structure is manufactured from 120mm box section steel with clad infilled panels RAL 7016. Goods lift manufactured with 2000mm high twin loading gates cladded with perspex viewing panels at each level and these are fitted with magnetic interlock system to ensure that the loading gates can only operate in conjunction with the lift controls and the lift will be prevented from operating if loading gates on any level are not fully closed. The overall height of the upper level guarding is 2200mm
- Emergency lowering system when power is cut off
- Pre wired control box included magnetic starter and overload fuse
- Upper level travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Control points are fitted to both ground and upper floor levels
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system housed separately at ground level
- The raised height of the lift is governed by a switch system to ensure that the lift platform parks level with upper floor
- Lifting speed 0.14 m/s
- Loaded with Hand Pallet Trucks
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Manual Handling Solutions have a wealth of experience in the design, manufacturing process and installing cost effective goods lifts in commercial, residential and industrial buildings properties throughout Swindon Wiltshire and the UK. We can design, manufacture and install a bespoke goods lift that accommodates almost any space and specifications.
Our goods lifts range of hydraulic goods lifts are ideal for warehouse, factories, supermarkets, retail stores, distribution centres, food processing plants, government buildings, hospitals, material handling & processing. Our Goods lift range is designed to offer the simplest, quickest, most reliable and economical solution to heavy lifting problems.
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk