Goods Lifts Kings Lynn Norfolk
|Goods Lifts Kings Lynn Norfolk
Pit installed single mast 2 stop Goods Lift 250kg installed through a floor in Kings Lynn Norfolk with a clear platform size 1350mm x 1350mm, FFL3700mm.
Platform fitted with 3 x 1100mm high infilled panels on the non-loading sides and drop down interlocked barrier on leading edge in Red RAL 3020. Goods lift installed in a 120mm pit at lower level with “Press to Go” one touch controls with emergency stop at both levels.
The self-supporting lift structure is manufactured from 100mm box section steel with clad infilled panels RAL 7016. Goods lift manufactured with 2000mm high single loading mesh gates at each level and these are fitted with magnetic interlock system to ensure that the loading gates can only operate in conjunction with the lift controls and the lift will be prevented from operating if loading gates on any level are not fully closed. The overall height of the upper level guarding is 2200mm
- Emergency lowering system when power is cut off
- Pre wired control box included magnetic starter and overload fuse
- Upper level travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Control points are fitted to both ground and upper floor levels
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system housed separately at ground level
- The raised height of the lift is governed by a switch system to ensure that the lift platform parks level with upper floor
- Lifting speed 0.14 m/s
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Manual Handling Solutions – Mezzanine Goods Lifts have a wealth of experience in the design, manufacturing process and installing cost effective goods lifts in commercial, residential and industrial buildings properties throughout Kings Lynn Norfolk and the UK. We can design, manufacture and install a bespoke goods lift that accommodates almost any space and specifications. Our goods lifts range of hydraulic goods lifts are ideal for warehouses, car dealerships, hospitals, factories, supermarkets, retail stores and more.
A goods lift is the safest, most convenient and professional way of moving items between mezzanine floors. A well-designed goods lift will improve workplace productivity, help staff work efficiently and reduce the risk of accidents.
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk