Goods Lifts York
1000kg Twin mast 2 stop through car Goods Lift installed York with a clear platform size 2500mm x 1500mm, finished floor level 3000mm. The platform is fitted with 2 x 1100mm high infilled panels on the non-loading sides and twin infilled opening interlocked gates on loading sides painted Red RAL 3020. Goods lift supplied with safety shoot bolts, 120mm x 2580mm x 1250mm loading ramp at lower level and “Press to Go” one touch controls with emergency stop at both levels.
The self-supporting lift structure is manufactured from 120mm box section steel with clad infilled panels RAL 7016. Goods lift manufactured with 2000mm high twin loading gates clad and perspex viewing panels at each level and these are fitted with magnetic interlock system to ensure that the loading gates can only operate in conjunction with the lift controls and the lift will be prevented from operating if loading gates on any level are not fully closed. The overall height of the upper level guarding is 2200mm.
- Emergency lowering system when power is cut off
- Pre wired control box included magnetic starter and overload fuse
- Upper level travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Control points are fitted to both ground and upper floor levels
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system housed separately at ground level
- The raised height of the lift is governed by a switch system to ensure that the lift platform parks level with upper floor
- Lifting speed 0.14 m/s
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Manual Handling Solutions have a wealth of experience in the design, manufacturing process and installing cost effective goods lifts in commercial, residential and industrial buildings properties throughout York and the UK. We can custom design every aspect of the lift taking into account, lift height, platform size, weight capacity, same side or opposing transfer and the product to be handled. Our goods lifts range of mezzanine floor goods lifts are ideal for warehouse, factories, supermarkets, retail stores and more. Whatever your goods lifting requirements, no matter how complex or unusual, Manual Handling Solutions can provide you with a solution.
A goods lift is the safest, most convenient and professional way of moving items between mezzanine floors. A well-designed goods lift will improve workplace productivity, help staff work efficiently and reduce the risk of accidents.
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk