Industrial Goods Lifts Manchester
Bespoke twin mast 2 stop industrial Goods Lift 1500kg installed Ringway Trading Estate Manchester with a clear platform size 2500mm x 2500mm, finished floor level 3230mm. Platform fitted with 3 x 1100mm high infilled panels on the non-loading sides and twin infilled opening interlocked gates on loading side painted Red RAL 3020. Goods lift supplied with safety shoot bolts, 120mm x 2580mm x 1250mm loading ramp and “Press to Go” one touch controls with emergency stop at both levels.
The self-supporting lift structure manufactured from 120mm box section steel with clad infilled panels RAL 7016. Goods lift manufactured with 2000mm high twin loading gates clad and Perspex viewing panels at each level and these are fitted with magnetic interlock system to ensure that the loading gates can only operate in conjunction with the lift controls and the lift will be prevented from operating if loading gates on any level are not fully closed. The overall height of the upper level guarding is 2200mm
- Emergency lowering system when power is cut off
- Pre wired control box included magnetic starter and overload fuse
- Upper level travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Control points are fitted to both ground and upper floor levels
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system housed separately at ground level
- The raised height of the lift is governed by a switch system to ensure that the lift platform parks level with upper floor
- Lifting speed 0.14 m/s
- Loading / unloading with Hand Pallet Trucks
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Manual Handling Solutions have a wealth of experience in the design, manufacturing process and installing cost effective goods lifts in commercial, residential and industrial buildings properties throughout Manchester and the UK. We can support your space utilisation requirements with our goods lift that move pallets between levels, allowing you to optimise your operations and make the most of the space you have available. Our range of industrial goods lifts are the ideal solution for moving goods in warehouse, factories, supermarkets and distribution centres with industries served Aeronautics, Aerospace
Automotive, Military & Defence Industry.
A goods lift is the safest, most convenient and professional way of moving items between mezzanine floors. A well-designed goods lift will improve workplace productivity, help staff work efficiently and reduce the risk of accidents.
Industrial Goods Lifts covering Preston, Altrincham, Stockport, Leyland, Wilmslow, Cheadle, Ashton-under-Lyne, Sale, Stretford, Manchester, Liverpool, and Merseyside
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk