Loading Bay Scissor Lift Table
|Loading Bay Scissor Lift Table, Co-Op Store Split Level Goods Lift
1100mm high mild steel handrail complete with mid rail and 150mm high kick plates mounted along both long sides of the lift platform. These will come complete with sheeted infills.
One short end to be fitted with an 1100mm high mild steel single outward opening hinged gate with electrical switch. This will also be in filled.
The upper level will be fitted with a similar gate to the platform mounted version but it will be floor mounted.
1 x standard telemechanique controls (one to be positioned at upper level as agreed onsite).
650mm long x 1000mm wide x 80mm high mild steel ramp suitable for mounting along one short end.
Installation will include securing down of lift, fitting of ancillary items, and connection of mains power and all electrical systems, testing and commissioning of overall installation.
3 phase and earth mains electrical supply must be wired to an isolator no further than 3Ms from the location of the installation. This will be required throughout the installation and for the operation of the lift along with 1 phase, 220 Volts for installation power tools. Customer is responsible for ensuring that electrical output supply complies with current I.E.E. Regulations.
The delivery vehicle and our installers require free and unobstructed access to the site and area of installation at all times throughout the installation period. There are to be no restrictions to work being able to carry on uninterrupted.
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
- Capacity – 800Kg EDL – Goods Only
- Lift Stroke (LS) – 820mm limited to the required height using an adjustable upper limit switch
- Raised height (CH + LS) – 900mm
- Closed height (CH) – 80mm
- Platform length (L) – 1350mm
- Platform width (W) – 1270mm
- Lift time – Approx. 13 seconds to full height
- Power – 3ph 415v remote unit with 3M flexible hose
- Warranty – Three years parts and labour warranty, five years structural warranty
- Carriage – On a standard 2-3 day delivery service to UK mainland. Excludes off loading and positioning
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk