Mezzanine Floor Lift, Goods Lift, Installed at Coventry City Council
rails lightbox jqueryby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
- Typical overview of the Mezzanine floor lifter:
- The lift will be constructed using a single mast which must be bolted to the Mezzanine floor RSJ through the floor
- The lift platform will measure approximately 1400mm wide by 1200mm deep and will close down over the legs
- The clear working platform area will be 1340mm x 1140mm
- The overall plan size of the lift will be approx 1400mm wide x 1450mm deep
- The platform will feature 1100mm high rails on all sides and a single outwards opening gate on both the right and left hand sides of the mast. The gates will be spring loaded and will lock with a gravity system but will also be sensed to prevent platform movement if the gate is open.
- The platform will close to the floor with a 60mm lowered height and have a total raised height of 3030mm
- The maximum lift height will be governed by a limit switch system to ensure that the platform parks with the mezzanine upper floor.
- The platform will be supplied with a loading ramp to be permanently fixed to the ground floor measuring 1150mm wide by 600mm long giving a gradient of 10%. Mounted to the Left Hand side of the mast
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system will be housed in a separate wall mounted box at ground level.
- Control points will be positioned at both ground and upper floor levels. Both points will feature latching call buttons and emergency stop controls.
- Power requirement: 415V 3 phase + Neutral via 10amp isolator (Supplied by customer)
- Motor specification: 0.8Kw 3phase 415V with 3ltr reservoir
- Maximum lift capacity will be 500Kg
- The lift will be supplied with an external guard to fully enclose the unit over the full stroke and will comprise as follows:
- 4100mm high mesh panels on two sides with a single out-ward opening gate on the left hand side. The gate will be fitted with an electrical interlock to prevent opening when the lift is not parked.
- The upper level will be a simple gate mounted to the edge of the Mezzanine 1100mm high outwards opening with an electrical interlock to prevent opening when the lift is not parked.
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk