Mezzanine Floor Lift – Goods Lift – Installed at ITAB UK Hemel Hempstead
Mezzanine Floor Lift – Goods Lift – Installed at ITAB UK Hemel Hempstead. Mezz Lift is a robust and versatile platform lift for handling all sorts of loads up to approx 750kg safely and efficiently between floors such as ground floor and mezzanine level.
It offers users a cost effective solution to comply with Manual Handling Regulations and reduce the risk of injury to employees. The Manual Handling Solutions Mezz Lift is available with a range of platform sizes and lift heights to accommodate all kinds of loads including pallets, roll cages, stillages and tote bins.
The entire handling process can be undertaken by a single operative using the Mezz Lift without any manual lifting to promote safety and productivity. Manual Handling Solutions can provide advise on the best bespoke solution for you, for more information on this range of products please contact us or call 01553 811977
rails lightbox jqueryby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Design, manufacture and install 1 off mast-type goods lift to be installed between 2 fixed levels inside a building
- The lift will be constructed using a single mast which must be bolted down to the ground floor braced to the mezzanine floor.
- The lift platform will measure approximately 1560mm wide by 1560mm deep and will close down over the legs of the masts
- The clear working platform area will be 1500mm x 1500mm
- The overall plan size of the lift including enclosure will be approx 2060mm deep x 1960mm wide
- The platform will feature 1100mm high rails on 4 sides with twin outwards opening gates to the left & right of the mast (Sides A & C). The gates will lock with a gravity system but will also be sensed to prevent platform movement if the gate is open.
- The platform rails will be meshed in to prevent goods from slipping through the open rails.
- The platform will close to the floor with a 60mm lowered height and have a maximum total raised height of 4200mm
- The maximum lift height will be governed by a limit switch system to ensure that the platform parks with the mezzanine upper floor. (approx 4150mm)
- The platform will be supplied with a loading ramp to be permanently fixed to the ground floor measuring 1500mm wide by 600mm long giving a gradient of 10%. Mounted to the left of the mast, (side A).
- The hydraulic power pack will be mounted to a mast and electrical system will be housed in a separate enclosure mounted box at ground level.
- Control points will be positioned at both ground and upper floor levels. Both points will feature latching call buttons and emergency stop controls.
- Power requirement: 415V 3 phase + Neutral via 10amp isolator (Supplied by customer)
- Motor specification: 0.8Kw 3phase 415V with 3ltr reservoir
- Maximum lift capacity will be 600Kg
Manufacture and install 1 off External guard system for both upper and lower floors
- Ground Floor: The lift will be supplied with a 2600mm high enclosure on all side sides, measuring 2060mm deep overall & 1960mm wide. The enclosure will feature a 2500mm high single gate on Side A & will be fitted with an electrical/mechanical interlock to prevent opening when the lift is not parked.
- First Floor: To prevent access to the lift and guard the open edge of the mezzanine, the floor will be fitted with a 2600mm high guard on all sides of the lift featuring a 2500mm high single gate on side C with electrical/mechanical interlocking into the lift controls.
Installation: – Installation of the lift at ITAB Swallowdale Lane Hemel Hempstead HP2 7EA
Section A – Heights
Section B – Foot-print & gates
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk