Mezzanine Floor Lift, Goods Lift, installed at Johnson Shoes
Manufacture and install 1 off External guard system for both upper and lower floors
- The lower level will be totally enclosed from floor to the underside of the Mezzanine
- The upper level will be enclosed on 2 sides fixed rails + 2 sides of the platform saloon style gates
- Both enclosures will feature a single out-ward opening gate and will be fitted with an electrical interlock to prevent opening when the lift is not parked.
- Both enclosures will be in-filled with mesh to prevent access to the lift.
rails lightbox jqueryby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Design, manufacture and install 1 off mast-type Mezzanine Goods Lift to be integrated into a new mezzanine floor system
- The lift will be constructed using a single mast which must be bolted to the building block-work to provide additional support to the load legs.
- The lift platform will measure approximately 1500mm wide by 1500mm deep and will close down over the legs
- The platform will feature 1100mm high rails on all sides and a single outwards opening gate on the right hand side of the mast. The gate will be spring loaded and will lock with a gravity system but will also be sensed to prevent platform movement if the gate is open.
- The clear working platform area will be 1350mm x 1350mm
- The platform will close to the floor with a 60mm lowered height and have a total raised height of 3630mm
- The maximum lift height will be governed by a limit switch system to ensure that the platform parks with the mezzanine upper floor.
- The platform will be supplied with a loading ramp to be permanently fixed to the ground floor measuring 1200mm wide by 700mm long giving a gradient of 8.57%
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system will be housed in a separate wall mounted box at ground level.
- Control points will be positioned at both ground and upper floor levels. Both points will feature latching call buttons and emergency stop controls.
- Power requirement: 415V 3 phase + Neutral via 10amp isolator (Supplied by customer)
- Motor specification: 0.8Kw 3phase 415V with 3ltr reservoir
- Maximum lift capacity will be 500Kg
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk