Mezzanine Floor Lift Goods Lift installed in Bishops Stortford
|Manufacture and install 1 off External guard system for both upper and lower floors
Installation of the lift at Bishop Stortford
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Design, manufacture and install 1 off mast-type goods lift to be installed between 2 fixed levels inside a building
- The lift will be constructed using a single mast which must be tied into the mezzanine floor structure, within a shallow pit.
- The lift platform will measure approximately 1430mm wide by 1410mm deep and will close down over the legs of the masts
- The clear working platform area will be 1350mm x 1350mm
- The overall plan size of the lift including enclosure will be approx 1830mm deep x 1910mm wide
- The platform will feature 1100mm high rails on 4 sides with a single outwards opening gate in front of the mast (Side B). The gate will lock with a gravity system but will also be sensed to prevent platform movement if the gate is open.
- The platform will close to the floor with a 60mm lowered height and have a maximum total raised height of 4300mm
- The maximum lift height will be governed by a limit switch system to ensure that the platform parks with the mezzanine upper floor.
- The platform will NOT be supplied with a loading ramp
- The lift will be supplied with a bridging plate to be installed on the mezzanine level
- The hydraulic power pack will be mounted to the mast and electrical system will be housed in a separate enclosure mounted box at ground level.
- Control points will be positioned at both ground and upper floor levels. Both points will feature latching call buttons and emergency stop controls.
- Power requirement: 415V 3 phase + Neutral via 16amp isolator (Supplied by customer)
- Motor specification: 0.75Kw 3phase 415V with 4ltr reservoir
- Maximum lift capacity will be 500Kg
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk