Mezzanine Floor Lift Goods Lift Johnnie Longden Ltd Poole Dorset
Manufacture and install 1 off External guard system for both upper and lower floors
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Design, manufacture and install 1 off mast-type goods lift to be installed between 2 fixed levels inside a building
- The lift will be constructed using a single mast which must be bolted down to the ground floor and braced to the mezzanine floor.
- The lift platform will measure approximately 1350mm wide by 1250mm deep and will close down over the legs of the masts
- The clear working platform area will be 1290mm x 1130mm
- The overall plan size of the lift including enclosure will be approx 1750mm deep x 1750mm wide
- The platform will feature 1100mm high rails on 4 sides with twin outwards opening gates to the left & right of the mast (Sides A & C). The gates will lock with a gravity system but will also be sensed to prevent platform movement if the gate is open.
- The platform will close to the floor with a 60mm lowered height and have a maximum total raised height of 2700mm
- The maximum lift height will be governed by a limit switch system to ensure that the platform parks with the mezzanine upper floor. (approx 2440mm). This can be moved at a later date should the floor height be increased.
- The platform will be supplied with a loading ramp to be permanently fixed to the ground floor measuring 1250mm wide by 600mm long giving a gradient of 10%. Mounted to the right of the mast, (side C) – closest to the roller shutter door in the building.
- The lift will also be supplied with a bridging plate to be installed on the mezzanine level
- The hydraulic power pack will be mounted to a mast and electrical system will be housed in a separate enclosure mounted box at ground level.
- Control points will be positioned at both ground and upper floor levels. Both points will feature latching call buttons and emergency stop controls.
- Power requirement: 415V 3 phase + Neutral via 16amp isolator (Supplied by customer)
- Motor specification: 0.8Kw 3phase 415V with 4ltr reservoir
- Maximum lift capacity will be 500Kg
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk