Mezzanine Floor Lifter, Masteroast Peterborough
Typical overview of the Mezzanine Goods lifter, Masteroast Peterborough: The lift will be constructed using a single mast which must be bolted to the building block-work to provide additional support to the load legs. The lift platform will measure approximately 1500mm wide by 1500mm deep and will close down over the legs. The platform will feature 1100mm high rails on all sides and a single outwards opening gate on the right-hand side of the mast. The gate will be spring loaded and will lock with a gravity system but will also be sensed to prevent platform movement if the gate is open. For more information on this range of products please contact us or call 01553 811977.
rails lightbox jqueryby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Design, manufacture and install 1 off mast-type goods lift to be installed through a mezzanine floor system up against an
- The lift will be constructed using a single mast which must be bolted down to the ground floor.
- The lift platform will measure approximately 1060mm wide by 1500mm deep and will close down over the legs
- The clear working platform area will be 1200mm x 1440mm
- The overall plan size of the lift will be approx 1660mm wide x 1940mm deep including the enclosure
The distance from the loading end of the mezzanine to the far side of the enclosure will be 1460mm and will therefore extend out into the gang-way by 195mm
- The platform will feature 1100mm high rails on all sides and a twin outwards opening gate on Side A. The gates will lock with a gravity system but will also be sensed to prevent platform movement if the gate is open.
- The platform will close to the floor with a 60mm lowered height and have a total raised height of 3300mm
- The maximum lift height will be governed by a limit switch system to ensure that the platform parks with the mezzanine upper floor.
- The platform will be supplied with a loading ramp to be permanently fixed to the ground floor measuring 1500mm wide by 900mm long giving a gradient of 15%. Mounted on Side A
- The hydraulic power pack will be mounted to the mast and electrical system will be housed in a separate wall mounted box at ground level.
- Control points will be positioned at both ground and upper floor levels. Both points will feature latching call buttons and emergency stop controls.
- Power requirement: 415V 3 phase + Neutral via 10amp isolator (Supplied by customer)
- Motor specification: 0.8Kw 3phase 415V with 4ltr reservoir
- Maximum lift capacity will be 500Kg
Manufacture and install 1 off External guard system for both upper and lower floors
- The lift will be supplied with an external guard to fully enclose the unit over the full stroke and will comprise as follows:
- Ground Floor: 2500mm high mesh panels on three sides with a twin out-ward opening gate 2100mm high on Side A. The gate will be fitted with an electrical interlock to prevent opening when the lift is not parked.
- First Floor: 2200mm high mesh panels on three sides with a twin out-ward opening gate 2100mm on side A. The gate will be fitted with an electrical interlock to prevent opening when the lift is not parked.
- The enclosure will be full height to 5500mm on sides B and C
- The enclosure will also be fitted with a panel to bridge the gap between the end of the back wall and the outside of the enclosure.
Installation of the lift at: Newark Road, Peterborough
We estimate that this installation will take two installers, a maximum of 4 days for completion.
Please provide drawings/ information on the location of the lift within the premises so that we can assess whether or not there are any special requirements for getting the unit into position.
The unit will be delivered the day before installation is scheduled.
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk