Mezzanine Goods Lift London
Medium duty 500kg 3 stop single mast hydraulic Mezzanine Goods Lift installed London SW19 with a finished floor level 4315mm and platform size 900mm x 800mm fitted with 1100mm high infilled panels on the non-loading sides and single opening interlocked gate finished in Red RAL 3020
A self-supporting lift structure manufactured from 100mm x 100mm box section steel with clad infilled panels Grey RAL 7024. Mezzanine Goods lift fitted with 2000mm high single loading door cladded with Perspex viewing panel at all three levels and these are fitted with interlock system to ensure that the loading gates can only operate in conjunction with the lift controls and the lift will be prevented from operating if loading gates on any level are not fully closed. The overall height of the upper level structure is 2200mm.
At the lower level a fixed ramp 700mm long x 880mm wide will be provided to assist loading on to the 90mm deep platform finished Red RAL 3020.
To prevent damage from pallet trucks and fork lift trucks the power pack and hydraulic system is in enclosed in a lockable steel cabinet size D500mm x L500mm x H1300mm. Electrics 3 phase, 400v, 2.2Kw control voltage 24 volt IP55.
- Emergency lowering system when power is cut off
- Pre wired control box included magnetic starter and overload fuse
- Upper level travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Control points are fitted to both ground and upper floor levels
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system housed separately at ground level
- The raised height of the lift is governed by a switch system to ensure that the lift platform parks level with upper floor
- Installation; Dash Linen Hire UK Ltd, Unit 11, College Fields Business Centre, 20 Prince Georges Rd, London SW19 2PT
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
If you require an economical solution to lift pallets, trolleys, products from ground floor to a secondary mezzanine level or multi-level flooring consider a free standing / self-supporting mezzanine goods lift. Manual Handling Solutions offer you a one-stop shop for industrial mezzanine goods lifts ideal for factory, warehousing, manufacturing plant, retail deliveries, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, museums, theatres and hotels. We offer full project management in design, manufacture, installation and service. If you have any questions about our mezzanine goods lifts, or would like assistance with finalising your goods lift design, Manual Handling Solutions are available to answer any queries you may have. We’re happy to talk you through our diverse product range of bespoke goods lifts and how they can help with the ups and downs of your business. Contact us today to obtain a free custom quote or general advice.
Alternatively browse through our extensive range online for goods lifts, material lifts, pallet lifts and mezzanine goods lifts.
Mezzanine Goods Lifts covering Colliers Wood, Morden, Streatham, Pollards Hill, Penge Merton.
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk