Mezzanine Goods Lifts Manchester
|Mezzanine Goods Lifts Manchester
Mezzanine Goods Lift 1,000kg Twin Mast Hydraulic installed Manchester M11 2NB with a finished floor level 2904mm, goods lift raised 646mm off the ground to allow for customers raised decking. The platform size being 1800mm x 1500mm with entry and exit on the same face fitted with 1100mm high infilled panels on the non-loading sides and a manual drop down barrier on the loading and unloading side to protect the goods during the lifting process finished in Red RAL 3020.
A self-supporting lift structure is manufactured from 100mm x 100mm box section steel with welded mesh infilled panels RAL 5015. Mezzanine goods lift fitted with 2000mm high double loading gates cladded with Perspex viewing panels at each level and these are fitted with magnetic interlock system to ensure that the loading gates can only operate in conjunction with the lift controls and the lift will be prevented from operating if loading gates on any level are not fully closed. The overall height of the upper level structure is 2200mm. Goods lift fitted with “Press to Go” one touch controls with emergency stop at both levels.
To prevent damage from pallet trucks and fork lift trucks the raised power pack and hydraulic system is in enclosed in a lockable steel cabinet size D500mm x L500mm x H1300mm. Electrics 3 phase, 400v, 2.2Kw control voltage 24 volt IP55.
- Emergency lowering system when power is cut off
- Pre wired control box included magnetic starter and overload fuse
- Upper level travel limit switch and overload relief valve
- Hydraulic cylinders feature emergency velocity fuse if line breaks
- Control points are fitted to both ground and upper floor levels
- The hydraulic power pack and electrical system housed separately at ground level
- The raised height of the lift is governed by a switch system to ensure that the lift platform parks level with upper floor
- Installation; Manchester M11 2NB
Manual Handling Solutions – Mezzanine Goods Lifts have a wealth of experience in the design, manufacturing process and installing cost effective goods lifts in commercial, residential and industrial buildings properties in and around Manchester and throughout the UK. We can design, manufacture and install a bespoke goods lift that accommodates almost any space and specifications. Our goods lifts range of hydraulic goods lifts are ideal for supermarkets, warehouses, factories, restaurants, pubs, museums, theatres, hotels, retail in basement or lightwell locations.
lightbox MACby VisualLightBox.com v6.1
Visit our main website www.manualhandlingsolutions.co.uk